Cheesy Garlic Baked Chicken Recipe
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (Make sure they arent too thick)
4 garlic cloves (minced)
4 tablespoons brown sugar
3 teaspoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup of cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a casserole dish with tin foil this will help with the clean up afterwards :) lightly grease it.
- In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar & a teaspoon of salt
- Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with 3/4 of the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Within the last 10 minutes before removing it out of the oven put your cheese on top then put the remaining brown sugar and garlic mixture on top of the cheese and let bake 10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
Chocolate Eclair Cake
1 cup Water
½ cup Butter
1 cup Flour
4 large Eggs
1 (8 ounce) package Cream Cheese (softened)
1 large box (5.1 ounces) Vanilla Instant Pudding
3 cups Milk
1 8 oz. container Cool Whip (you won’t use the whole container) or one batch of homemade whipped cream
Chocolate Syrup or homemade chocolate sauce
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Lightly grease a 9X13 glass baking pan.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter in water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Stir in flour.
- Mix in one egg at a time, mixing completely before adding another egg.
- Spread mixture into pan, covering the bottom and sides evenly. *If the sides of your pan are too greased you won’t be able to get the mixture to stay up the sides so make sure to just lightly grease.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown. *You may want to check it occasionally - you don’t want to overcook the crust, it will ruin the cake! Remove from oven and let cool (don’t touch or push bubbles down).
- Whip cream cheese in a medium bowl.
- In separate bowl make vanilla pudding.
- Make sure pudding is thick before mixing in with cream cheese.
- Slowly add pudding to cream cheese, mixing until there are no lumps.
- Let cool in fridge.
- When the crust is completely cooled, pour filling in.
- Top with layer of cool whip however thick you want it and serve with chocolate syrup. *If you want to make this even better use homemade whipped cream
Heaven in a Crockpot
1 box Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix.
½ cup Butter (Melted)
1 pouch Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix.
- Put all ingredients into a Crock Pot
- Mix it all together.
- Cook about 3 hours on low.
Serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired
Baked Cheese Balls!
Marinara Sauce (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Chop string cheese into bite sized pieces
- Coat in milk followed by the bread crumbs
- Bake for 8-10 minutes
- Serve with marinara sauce!
Loaded potato chunks
2 lbs Potatoes (unpeeled, washed and cut into chunks)
½ cup Ranch Dressing (bottled, not packet)
¼ cup Cheddar Cheese, (Shredded, plus more for topping)
¼ cup Bacon (Real, cooked, cut into small pieces)
1 tbsp Dill Weed (Dried)
3 Scallions (Optional; Washed and Chopped)
Non-stick cooking spray
Preheat oven to 350°F
In a large bowl:
- - Add the ranch dressing, dill, cheese and bacon.
- - Add in the potatoes.
- - Sprinkle in a generous pinch of salt and pepper.
- - Toss to coat potatoes.
- - Spoon into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- - Cover with foil.
- - Bake for 60 minutes.
- - Stir gently halfway through to get the bottom potatoes rotated so they don’t become burnt and to ensure that the middle and top potatoes get a chance to brown.
- - Remove foil.
- - Raise oven temperature to 400°F.
- - Gently stir again, as necessary.
- - Bake for an additional 15 minutes
- - If desired; sprinkle on a little more cheese. Bake a few more minutes or until everything is gooey, browned and bubbly on top.
Serve with scallions sprinkled on top for garnish.
Great with a dollop of sour cream.
Oreo/Peanut Butter Cup No-Bake Dessert
20 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided [16 & 4]
2 tablespoons butter (softened)
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese (softened)
½ cup peanut butter
1½ cups confectioners’ sugar, (divided 1 & ½ cup)
1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping (thawed, divided in half)
15 miniature peanut butter cups (chopped)
1 cup cold milk
1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- Crush 16 cookies
- Mix with the butter, and press into an ungreased 9-in. square dish
- Set aside.
In a large bowl:
- Beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, and 1 cup confectioners’ sugar until smooth.
- Fold in half of the whipped topping.
- Spread over crust.
- Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
In another large bowl:
- Beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners’ sugar on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Spread over peanut butter cups.
- Crush remaining cookies.
- Sprinkle over the top.
- Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
Yield: 12-16 servings
3 cans Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits [10 ct]
60 pepperoni slices [2 per biscuit]
Block of cheese [Colby/Monterey Jack or Cheddar]
1 Egg [beaten]
1 Jar Pizza Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Slice cheese into approximately 28 squares.
- Flatten each biscuit and stack pepperoni and cheese on top
- Gather edges of biscuit and secure on top of the roll.
- Line rolls in greased 9x13 pan.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Cook for 18 to 20 mins.
- Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
1 3/4 cups (425 mL) cake flour
2 tsp (10 mL) baking powder
2/3 cup (150 mL) whole milk
1/2 tsp (2 mL) Double-Strength Vanilla
4 egg whites, room temperature
6 tbsp (90 mL) butter, softened
1/2 cup (125 mL) granulated sugar
1/4 cup (50 mL) sour cream
12 round white or dark chocolate truffles, unwrapped
Frosting & Garnish
6 oz (175 g) white chocolate for baking, chopped
1 pkg (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup (50 mL) butter (1/2 stick), softened
1/2 tsp (2 mL) Double-Strength Vanilla
2 cups (500 mL) powdered sugar
White chocolate curls (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Place paper liners in wells of Muffin Pan. Whisk flour and baking powder in Small Batter Bowl. Combine milk and vanilla in (1-cup/250-mL) Easy Read Measuring Cup. In Stainless (2-qt./2-L) Mixing Bowl, beat egg whites on high speed of electric mixer until stiff peaks form. In Stainless (4-qt./4-L) Mixing Bowl beat butter and granulated sugar on medium-high speed until fluffy; beat in sour cream until smooth. On medium speed, add flour mixture in three additions, alternating with milk mixture in two additions, mixing until smooth. Whisk in one-third of the egg whites with Stainless Whisk. Fold in remaining egg whites using whisk. UsingLarge Scoop, divide batter evenly among liners.will melt into cupcakes.)
- Bake 17-20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean. Remove pan from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Immediately snip a 1/2-inch-deep (1-cm) “x” into top of each cupcake using Professional Shears. Press one truffle into each cupcake until flush with top of cupcake. Remove cupcakes from pan. Cool 30 minutes or to room temperature. (Truffles will melt into cupcakes.)
- Meanwhile, for frosting, place white chocolate in Small Micro-Cooker®. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1-1 1/2 minutes or until chocolate is mostly melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Let stand 3 minutes or until slightly cooled. In clean Stainless (4-qt./4-L) Mixing Bowl, combine melted chocolate, cream cheese, butter and vanilla; using clean beaters, beat on medium speed until well blended. Slowly add powdered sugar; beat well.
- Place frosting in Easy Accent® Decorator fitted with open star tip. Pipe frosting evenly around tops of cupcakes. Garnish cupcakes with chocolate curls.
Yield: 12 servings
Nutrients per serving: (1 cupcake): Calories 510, Total Fat 28 g, Saturated Fat 18 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Sodium 260 mg, Carbohydrate 59 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 6 g
U.S. Diabetic exchanges per serving: 2 starch, 2 fruit, 5 fat (4 carb)
Cook’s Tips: To ensure fine-textured cupcakes, it’s important to use cake flour for this recipes. Cake flour can be found in boxes in the baking aisle.
To make chocolate curls, place two squares of baking chocolate on a piece of Parchment Paper; microwave on HIGH 10 seconds. Using Vegetable Peeler, create curls from softened chocolate.
I WANT BUNNY BREAD!!! <3333333
It’s SO lovely!
But I literally would not be able to eat it
They are too cute I would feel bad eating them O.O
I cannot devour you